When you use the online store www.itStoc.ro, some of your personal data may be processed, according to the legislation on the protection of personal data, including the new Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals by processing personal data and their free movement, a regulation that will be applied by all the states of the European Union starting with May 25, 2018.
The company Remig Pres Serv SRL (with the commercial name “itStoc.ro ”) CUI: RO 26501277, Nr. Reg. the Reg. Com: J40 / 1366/2010, Headquarters: Str. Modestiei, no. 69, Sect. 1, Bucharest is the operator of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for them in accordance with the legislation in force regarding data protection.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
We process your personal data only on the basis of your consent, collecting personal information necessary for the performance of a contract between you and www.itStoc.ro, for example when you purchase products from our online store, so that we can deliver the product to your delivery address. requested, to issue the invoice and the like.
We will use your personal data to manage your purchases on www.itStoc.ro, processing orders, returns, payments and send you notifications regarding the status of delivery of the ordered products. We will also use your data to handle product complaints and warranties. We use personal data to identify and confirm the legal age required for online shopping.
We do NOT collect and process any sensitive data: race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, life and sexual orientation, health, genetic data, criminal offenses, etc.
The company processes the following categories of personal data:
1. Contact and identification data necessary for the creation of the user account on www.itStoc.ro : name, first name, home / delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, etc.;
2. Contact and identification data needed to order products and to deliver them to the requested address: name, first name, home / delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, method of payment, order history, etc.;
3. Data on purchases made through www.itStoc.ro, such as purchased products, amounts invoiced and collected, including data on the payment method chosen by the user, frequency of purchases, etc.;
4. Data on the user's interaction with the Website - using cookies you can collect data on how you interact with the Website. For details on these technologies and how to use them, please see the "Cookies" section of the "Terms and Conditions"
We do not collect, record or use the personal data of minors, within reasonable limits of our knowledge, except with the consent of their parents or their legal representatives.
The purposes of the processing of personal data are:
1. Creating and managing user accounts on www.itStoc.ro;
2. Processing and delivering orders to the address requested by the user;
3. Offering benefits to users with an account on www.itStoc.ro and other loyalty programs of our company;
4. Transmission of commercial communications through electronic mail, mobile telephony or by mail or courier (within the limits of your consent);
5. Offering answers to questions, advice, complaints, comments you send us;
6. Resolving any disputes or complaints in connection with or resulting from the activities performed by our company;
7. Return the products and then, if necessary, reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We will keep your personal information as long as you are an active customer and have an account on www.itStoc.ro . If you do not have an account on www.itStoc.ro we will keep your data for a period of 5 (five) years. It is possible to keep certain dates and after the expiration of these periods, according to the legislation in force or to protect our legitimate interests.
As a general rule the processing of your data will be done for the conclusion and execution of a contract between us and you when purchasing products or services offered by our company. We also inform you that some processing is required by the legislation in force regarding the financial-accounting regime of the documents (eg invoices, tax declarations, etc.).
Your refusal to grant access to the processing of certain data may prevent you from using or accessing all or part of the content offered by our online site www.itstoc.ro or receiving information about the products / services offered by our company.
As a data subject you benefit from an accumulation of rights, respectively:
a) The right to information and access: the right to obtain a confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are processed and, if so, access to the respective data;
b) The right to rectify the data: users have the right to request the modification of incorrect personal information or to complete incomplete data. Registered users have access to their data at any time and can edit / edit them directly from their account.
c) The right to delete personal data ("the right to be forgotten"): the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you if certain reasons mentioned by the laws in force are applied;
d) Right of withdrawal of privileges: users have the right at any time to withdraw their consent offered at a previous date for the processing of personal data;
e) The right to restrict the processing: you can exercise these rights by sending a written request, signed and dated, to our headquarters in Str. Modestiei, no. 69, sect. 1, Bucharest or on firstname.lastname@example.org .
f) The right to data portability - the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, which can be read automatically, data that can be transmitted directly to another operator, if technically possible;
g) The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: if you believe that your rights are violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the processing of personal data in Romania, if you consider that your data have not have been processed in accordance with the legal provisions.
In order to protect the personal data collected from you, we will implement technical measures (by securing equipment and systems) and organizational measures (through clear internal procedures) and access to them will be limited to employees and third parties, who are subject to the obligation of confidentiality and legal provisions regarding data protection and confidentiality. These may include: courier, banking, IT, marketing, etc.
For even more details you can consult the legal basis:
● Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) (accessible at http: //dataprotection.ro/?page=Regulament_nr_679_2016).
● Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of private life in the electronic communications sector.
For any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, as well as for the fulfillment of the rights and requirements mentioned above, you can contact our data protection officer. by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com or by mail to the address of our headquarters: SC REMIG PRES SERV SRL, str. Modestiei, no. 69, Sector 1, Bucharest. Please note that our company does not respond to anonymous requests.